Edublog Assignment #3

screenshot-2016-11-01-at-9-05-22-am

I live in oakland california . i would describe my neighborhood crazy I would describe myself as a cool chill person .I would describe myself as a silly and loud sibling and daughter .The aspects are that i’m really selfish and that’s assigned to me .

To begin with one picture is about how black people are are ugly and it made me feel really upset because it isn’t true black people aren’t ugly they are beautiful / handsome .

Another kind of narrative is that it’s telling the real truth about black people are ugly but really they aren’t because they are not ugly they are being how they are .

Finally people see me as a person who’s loves chris brown and likes to eat food all the time because that’s who i am  . telling the story of who i  really am is important to me because it describes what i like  . What i learned in this unit that to always be yourself no matter what anyone says .