12 thoughts on “My May Day Infographic

1. This Infographic did teach me about May Day in Fremont High School because you told me how Fremont students actually stayed safe by staying close to the March. What I liked is how you included the weather on that day because it was really hot but people fought through it and marched.

2. This infographic did teach me about may day at fremont high school because it’s true how you explained in your infographic about how may day started.
    What i liked about this infographic is how you explained or answer the questions in your infographic.

3. I liked how you were able to give details about how everything started from the planning to the protest its self.

4. What I liked about your infographic was that it included a lot of information. Something you could have done to make your infographic better would be to be more detailed.

5. This infographic taught me that May Day was on May 4th. I like how you chose the same Haymarket Riot picture as me.

6. I’m glad that these students had a chance to learn about May Day and participated in their own march. Jorden Lewis did a great job with his infographic because it was clear and informative. However, I would have preferred more information about May Day in general and how their class survey related to the topic. Jorden was not able to attend the event but gave feedback on how their event gave agency to the cause.