16 thoughts on “Edublog #6

1. I think this student didn’t really followed the criteria for reliable sources she didn’t show any evidence of how the source can be trustworthy but she did use complete sentence and it kinda show even though she didn’t show much that she actually researched information about the author and the information she gave.

2. This student earn credit because he claim who that have witness or knew about the situation and that this reliable source is trustworthy.

3. This student did get credit for the criteria of reliable sources because she had a great reason to why she thinks someone wrote the article very explanatory.

4. I think this student didn’t really get credit because they didn’t answer the reliable source criteria completely they didn’t relate their answer to the reliable source criteria.

5. I think you get credit because you supported your answer and backed it up with newer information to make it look very presentable.

6. I say that this person does get credit because this person can provide any evidence to support their claim